1.How do I know my shoe size?
If you are unsure of your shoe size, you can measure your shoes size. Because the foot is three-dimensional, any two-dimensional measuring tool, such as a ruler orBrannock device an only approximate your true shoe size. Please also keep in mind that manufacturers use different lasts to construct their shoes, and sizing may vary accordingly.
- 2.How to choose fit high heel shoes?
- 3.How to take care of shoes?
- 4.Why can I no longer find the shoes that I found before?
- 5.What if my shoes are not available?
- 6.How do I place my order in this website?
- 7.Is the information I send over the Internet safe?
- 1.What are the requirements for receiving discounts?
- 2.What kind of discount does Shoespie.com offer?
- 1.How to change the order information
- 2.Tips for finding your favorite items
- 3.Creating reviews
- 4.What if I can't find the item I want
- 5.How about the product quality on shoespie.com
- 6.What is shoespie purchase flow
- 7.How can I check my order status
- 8.How to complete an order
- 9.If a very large order is delivered from China to my country, will customs seize my order
- 10.What is processing time
- 11.How to remove item out of cart
- 12.How do I choose the specifications of the item I want
- 13.What if I want to change the order information?
- 14.Useful tips before placing an order
- 15.What if I am making a large / bulk order
- 1.How Do I Save on Shipping?
- 2.What could cause an invalid tracking code?
- 3.How can I tell if my items have been shipped or not?